It’s almost time for OpenStack Summit again, this time in Boston (May 8th – 11th). We have a ton of new material ready to share, including a big announcement around one of our storage platforms.
We have also put a lot of effort in to producing some great sessions talks, so have a look at the list below and mark it down in your agendas to come support some talented folks showcasing solutions to some of the challenges that real OpenStack users are tackling today.
10 Speaking Sessions:
- OpenStack at Scale inside NetApp with Puppet
- Snap this! Making snapshots vastly more useful in Manila & Cinder
- Creating an agile environment for DevOps
- How Paddy Power Betfair Uses OpenStack Manila to Manage Stateful Data in the DevOps Process
- Building an Engineering IaaS Cloud to Develop NetApp’s Enterprise Software
- Persistent Volumes to StatefulSets, all about managing persistent data in Kubernetes
- The Importance of Data Management for NFV – Use Cases That Need Persistent Storage
- From DevOps to Planned Ops, Managing Your OpenStack Cloud to Maturity
- Decades of Storage Innovation … Itty Bitty Living Space!
- Build a Better, Faster, Smarter OpenStack Cloud with Analytics!
So, come visit us in booth D3, starting with the show opening expo mixer in the evening on Monday, May 8th, and talk to us about how we can help simplify your OpenStack storage no matter if it’s block, file, object, or persistent data for containers.
See you in Boston!
#OpenStackSummit #NetApp #SolidFire