This will be the first time ever the Insight expo will have a dedicated area to meet with NetApp’s best and brightest techies and developers. The crew from ThePub will be running the DevCafe so that attendees can come learn about the work NetApp is doing to engage with the developer & open source community. DevOps!
We will have on hand engineers and developers from different NetApp product teams and some of our partners as well.
Focus subject areas include:
- IaaS: OpenStack
- Containers: Docker, Flocker, Mesosphere, Kubernetes, etc.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CD/CD): Jenkins Plug-in, CodeEasy
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- SDKs: PowerShell, Python, Perl
There are also have a few times where we’ll host Rapid Fire sessions in the Developer Cafe. These presentation sessions will include a series of 3-4 minute talks done in rapid succession. Talk about drinking from the firehose! Those sessions will happen:
- Tuesday, Sept 27, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, Sept 27, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
- Wednesday, Sept 28, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, Sept 28, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
So, come learn how to use, deploy, automate, and operate these technologies – and bring your code, your questions, and your laptop…
DevOps is a big focus on the Wednesday afternoon keynote as well. Three of the barkeeps for ThePub will be presenting a DevOps demo and will have something special for everyone who comes by the Developer Cafe!
By the time this event is done, I want to see our stickers on the laptop of every customer and employee who writes code as a part of their daily life.