SolidFire is proud to announce the release of a new Command Line Interface tool. We call it “sfcli“. It can run anywhere Python runs, so your Mac, Windows, and Linux machines are all fair game now.
This easy-to-use tool enables the following:
- Quickly install a fully functional interface to the JSON-RPC using
- Get help on how to use the commands by accessing the inline help.
- Execute any command supported by NetApp SolidFire Element OS version 9.1.
- Utilize autofill on MacOS and Linux distributions to make constructing commands easier.
- Get responses in three different output formats: tree format, JSON format, and pickle format.
- Execute any non-public commands by using
sfcli sfapi invokewith the necessary method name and parameters.
- Achieve the same functionality as the SDKs without ever opening an editor.
- Establish and store connection information locally.
All the instructions for installation and use can be found on the SolidFire CLI GitHub repo. You will also find the User Guide and Release Notes there.
Install the SolidFire CLI today!