Bonzer: Australian slang for “most excellent”
Join the NetApp team down under and learn why we are the #1 Commercial OpenStack® Storage solutions provider!
Did you know that 5 out of 7 OpenStack Superusers are NetApp customers?
And that 4 out of 7 are using NetApp SolidFire?
Be sure to stop by our booth—A13 in the Exhibit Hall—for demos and great info on NetApp’s solutions for Cinder, Manila, S3 Object Storage, and much more!
Want a deeper chat with our OpenStack gurus? Schedule a VIP meeting with us. We’ll have our leaders on Cinder, Manila, NFV, and anything else OpenStack on hand to meet with you.
We have numerous sessions scheduled too – you’ll not want to miss these, be sure to add them to your Summit Schedule:
- Demystifying OpenStack Storage Hand-On Workshop, on Tuesday from 9:00-10:30am on level 4 room C4.4. NetApp’s Kyle Murley will deliver an insightful hands-on workshop teaching you the basics of OpenStack ephemeral, block, file, and object storage options.
- Manila - Project Onboarding, on Tuesday from 11:40am-12:20pm on level 4 in room C4.7. NetApp's Goutham Pacha Ravi will be helping new contributors get up to speed on Manila.
- Providing Containerized Cinder Services to Baremetal Kubernetes Clusters, on Tuesday from 1:50-2:30pm on level 2 in the Pyrmont Theatre. NetApp’s John Griffith will present a more pervasive and simplified deployment architecture by integrating Containerized standalone Cinder services with baremetal Kubernetes.
- Building the Middle East’s largest OpenStack based Public Cloud, on Wednesday from 11:50am-12:30pm on Level 2 in the Pyrmont Theatre. Join NetApp guest Talal AlBakr from STC together with Chris Burnet as they discuss why STC selected OpenStack and partnered with Mirantis and NetApp to build a reliable and cost–effective cloud solution.
- What the heck are DHSS driver modes in OpenStack Manila? on Wednesday from 1:50-2:30pm on level 3 room C3.4/C3.5. NetApp’s Goutham Pacha Ravi will unravel DHSS and discuss reasons why administrators and users should care about it.
- Manila – Project Update on Wednesday from 2:40pm-3:00pm on level 3 room C3.2. NetApp’s Goutham Pacha Ravi will provide an update on the Manila project and present demos for exciting new Manila enhancements.
We also have sessions lined up to talk about real world OpenStack use cases and solutions:
- Accelerate Your Transition to the Next–Generation Data Center with OpenStack and NetApp on Wednesday from 1:50-2:30pm with NetApp’s John Griffith and Rob Esker on level 3 in room C3.3. Come and learn why NetApp is the #1 commercial OpenStack storage solution company!
- The Importance of Data Management for NFV – Use Cases that Need Persistent Storage with NetApp’s Michael Bagg on Wednesday from 2:40-3:20pm on level 3 in room C3.3. Learn more about exciting NFV use–cases in healthcare, automotive telmematics, and retail.
- Real World OpenStack Deployments with Excite and Uniadex with NetApp’s Chad Morgenstern as he hosts Excite Japan's Takashi Fukuda, and Uniadex's Nobuhiko Yamaguchi on Wednesday from 3:30-4:10pm on level 3 in room C3.3. Hear directly from Excite and Uniadex on the challenges they faced building simple, scalable OpenStack solutions to meet their unique needs.
Attend these three sessions for your chance to win a $100 USD Amazon Gift Card!
And finally, you’ll not want to miss our VIP Reception Party on Tuesday evening, from 6:00-8:00pm at the Zephyr Bar, just a short walk from the Convention Center! Stop by the NetApp booth (A13) to pick up an official invitation card. You will need to present the card and your OpenStack Summit badge for entry to the party.
To find out more about NetApp’s industry-leading solutions for OpenStack, click here.
See you down under, Mates!