- This event has passed.
Container Camp – Australia
May 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- Opening Keynote by Gabe Monroy (Microsoft)
- Building a Kubernetes distro the easy way by Scott Coulton and Dave Try (Puppet)
- Set up and manage multi-cloud clusters using the cluster API by Karan Goel (Google)
- Creating Effective Images by Abby Fuller (AWS)
- Istio 1.0: time for production! By Craig Box (Google)
- Go, the language for containers by Ashley McNamara (Microsoft) and Cassandra Salisbury (Google)
- Dockerless container builds with Buildah by William Henry (Red Hat)
- Accelerated Machine Learning using Kubernetes and Kubeflow by Vishnu Kannan (Google)
- The second revolution of Unikernels: Unikraft by Wei Chen (ARM)
- Kubernetes Security Best Practices by Ian Lewis (Google)
As well as panels and lightning talks, and of course, finishing with happy hour!