- This event has passed.
DevOps Master Class: Build Your DevOps Pipeline with Jenkins and K8s
March 17 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PDT
Kubernetes (K8s) ecosystems allow tremendous flexibility for builds that serve user requirements—for example, builds that automatically use a third-party managed service such as Cloud Build. In this Master Class, we’ll demonstrate build/test/deployment pipelines commonly used on premises, and we’ll show how you can use them to increase deployment velocity for development teams.
The techniques demonstrated in this Master Class are made possible by a synergistic combination of NetApp® Kubernetes Service (NKS), NetApp HCI, and Jenkins. The techniques include:
- Using NKS to deploy Jenkins onto a K8s cluster backed by NetApp HCI
- Showcasing NetApp HCI dynamic persistent volume provisioning using Trident
- Building and pushing new container images by using Jenkins
- Showcasing “dynamic agent provisioning”
- Deploying the newly built application images to K8s
NetApp technical experts will be on hand to answer your questions on the Q&A chat line during and after the short presentation and demonstration.