- This event has passed.
Hacker Night 2.0 – Insight 2017 US
October 3, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PDT
Interested in learning more about modern Dev and DevOps? Want to get hands-on with Docker and the Docker Volume Plug-in? Want to learn more about ChatOps and CI/CD flows? Well then this 4 hour hands-on hacker experience is for you!
During this group moderated hacker-event, you will go hands-on with the following technologies.
- Get hands-on with SolidFire and automatically provision storage using nDVP (NetApp Docker Volume Plug-in)
- ChatOps: Use of Slack and Trello for development communication and project/issue tracking. You will experience how modern Dev/DevOps team communicate in real-time to accelerate Agile development.
- Jenkins – you will configure and run Jenkins from within a Docker container and even configure it to integration into Slack for real-time process exaction tracking.
- Launch a Redis and Node.js based microservices application.
- Docker – lots of Docker wrappers. Docker for SolidFire, Docker for Jenkins, Docker nDVP
- GitHub – learn how to manage projects using GitHub
- NetApp.io – learn about NetApp’s Developer Portal for the Open Source community.
This Hacker event is for just about anyone. You will work in teams of 2 or 3, so it will be very collaborative and fun – someone on your team (or another team) will have the answer you are looking for. A high level description and intro steps are here in GitHub: https://github.com/NetAppEMEA/hackathon-vol2/blob/master/README.md
Seating is limited so sign up in the Insight app!!