- This event has passed.
NetApp DevOps Seminar
November 1, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm CET
Accelerate the Application Delivery Lifecycle with DevOps
You are cordially invited to attend this NetApp DevOps seminar on Wednesday, November 1st in Amsterdam where we will share our own DevOps journey with you, during a full day where you will also hear about the latest DevOps strategies and solutions, and how we are collaborating with our partners to create value for your organization.
DevOps is all about bridging the development and operational functions to accelerate workflows through automation, and to make more efficient use of resources.
This seminar will feature speakers from developer tool providers and cloud infrastructure players, to discuss workflow automation solutions for the entire software development lifecycle – from design to deploy, as well as the various infrastructure layers of the cloud computing stack.
You will learn how you can:
- improve developer productivity through automation and self service,
- increase efficiency by 75% and reduce build times by 50%
- integrate platforms between private and public cloud environments,
- develop and deploy on a standard platform,
- scale operations with predictable performance.
8:30 Welcome and opening remarks
9:00 The DevOps journey at NetApp: “CodeEasy” is the name of the game
- Larry Bunka, DevOps Product Manager, NetApp
10:00 Improving developer productivity and accelerating the CI/CD pipeline with NetApp
- Bikash Roy Choudhury, Principal Architect, NetApp
11:00 Real OpenStack deployments on NetApp: customer case studies
- Rob Esker, Product & Strategy, OpenStack & Ecosystem, NetApp; Director, OpenStack Foundation
13:00 Modern application development and DevOps with Apprenda
- Rene Hermes, General Manager, EMEA, Apprenda
- Sasha Jeltuhin, Director of Business Development and Technology, Apprenda
14:00 One repo to enable DevOps
- Ralf Gronkowski, Principal Product Consultant, Perforce
15:00 OpenShift on public and private clouds with Amazon, Microsoft, and RedHat
- Erik Geensen, Business Manager, Red Hat
- Roel Hodzelmans, Cloud Architect, Red Hat
16:00 Drinks and adjourn